IELTS Speaking Part 2: team project
Describe a team project that you worked on. You should say:
· what it was
· what you did
· and how you felt about it.
I’d like to talk about a team project that I was involved in during my final term at business school. There were four of us on the team, and our task was to work with a local company to research a new market, in a European country, for one of their products or services. Our objective was to produce a report and give a presentation.
The first thing we did was split into two groups of two. We had been assigned a company that produced a range of bicycle accessories, so two of us spent some time getting to know the company while the other two researched the market and the competitors in the target country, which was Germany. In the end, I think it was a successful project because we managed to identify a possible gap in the market in Germany for one of the company’s products. Our group presentation also went really well.
Until that point, the course had been all about business theory, so it was quite a learning experience to work with a real company. I felt a real sense of accomplishment when we handed in our report and delivered our presentation, and I think all of us were proud of what we had done.
· a team project with 3 members on each team
· It was quite a learning experience
· In the end, I think it was a successful project
· Our task was to...
· We had to collaborate
· The challenges were intense but fun
· a real sense of accomplishment
· It was more rewarding than I could have imagined
· They were proud of what we had done
· Success is a team project
· share the burden